Main duties and responsibilities
- To be responsible for the health, safety and welfare of yourself and others whilst at work, including colleagues, residents and visitors to the Home and for alerting the officers responsible to any hazards or potential risks to health and safety.
- To be fully conversant with the FSHC policies relating to Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults and Whistleblowing.
- To ensure compliance with the FSHC Information Governance Policy, maintaining an appropriate level of confidentiality around issues that may be personal or commercially sensitive.
- Establishing and maintaining positive working relationships both with colleagues, residents, visitors and other health professionals and agencies.
- To act as an ambassador for the FSHC company Vision and Values.
- To promote equality and diversity at all times and across all work activities.
- To adhere to FSHC policies and procedures.
- Attend mandatory training days / courses, on or off site, as and when required
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'