Project Manager (R&D)
£40,000 to £45,000 + Bonus + Benefits
As one of the leaders in Pharmaceutical manufacture in the UK this is a fantastic opportunity to be involved with the project management within the research and development team. This is an opportunity to manage a team leading multi-million pound projects.
As a project manager in the research and development team you will be tasked with;
- Leading a R&D team through projects from concept to manufacture.
- Responsible to deliver each project on time and within budget and scope.
- Arranging and coordinating product supply to clinical research organisations for pharmacokinetic studies.
- Developing project time-lines with the team members to set a schedule for delivering projects.
- Managing the research and development process through each stage, prototyping, manufacture, purchasing, and supply chain.
- Ensuring the project stays within pharmaceutical regulatory legislations.
- Managing a Gantt chart throughout the entire process using Microsoft project.
- Planning project with the research and development team ensuring health and safety is adhered to throughout.
- Holding continuous regulatory meetings with the whole team.
- Full responsibility of introducing the project to the factory and ensuring quality control.
- Working with the R&D management and working out the best allocation of resources across up to 35 projects to effectively achieve department objectives.
Quantica are searching for candidates that have 4/5 years’ experience in project management, hold a project management qualification such as Prince2, APMP or PMI. Experience in the pharmaceutical industry.