Perpetrator Programme Facilitator - Successful Charity (Part Time)
Are you looking to make a positive difference to disadvantaged families as a Perpetrator Programme Facilitator? Want to develop a rewarding career with a leading charity? If so, read on.
Our client is recruiting on behalf of a pioneering charity that is dedicated to ending domestic violence and abuse. They are now looking for a Perpetrator Programme Facilitator to join them on a part time basis.
- Salary of £19,160 pro rata
- 25 days’ holiday pro rata plus bank holidays
- A collaborative, welcoming and supportive environment
- Free on-site parking
- 6% non-contributory pension
In this key role, you’ll drive the success of a programme that provides an early intervention and support service for children, young people and families, focusing on reducing risk, increasing protective factors and building resilience.
You’ll have the chance to collaborate with a talented team who are always seeking new ways to enhance their offering and provide an outstanding service to those affected by domestic abuse.
So, if you’re looking for the opportunity to challenge yourself and make a genuine difference, this is the role for you.
As a Perpetrator Programme Facilitator, you will support the delivery of the charity’s Early Family Intervention Programme, focusing on services aimed at perpetrators of domestic abuse.
Specifically, you will:
- Delivery group and one-to-one sessions with men who have been accepted onto the programme
- Signpost service users to useful resources
- Complete risk assessments and assessments of men prior to their programme attendance
- Liaise with the Women’s Safety Invention Worker, ensuring that any issues are swiftly challenged
- Support the safeguarding of children and make referrals to the Child Protection Team where appropriate
- Provide updates to your Manager
To be considered as a Perpetrator Programme Facilitator, you will need:
- Experience of working with disadvantaged families
- Previous experience of partnership working across the public, private and voluntary sectors
- Experience of conflict management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A team-oriented approach
- The ability to work on your own initiative
Experience of the following would be beneficial to your application: early family intervention programmes, family mediation or domestic abuse perpetrator programmes, such as IDAP.
Our client is eager to hear from candidates with experience as a Programme Facilitator, Support Worker, Domestic Abuse Support Worker, Social Care Worker, Family Support Worker or Family Support Co-ordinator.
This is a part time role, working 21 hours per week, including evenings. Some weekend work may be required.
Please note, the successful candidate will be required to undergo an advanced DBS check, which will be arranged by the employer/our client.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applications for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Perpetrator Programme Facilitator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.