- Do you have proven experience of providing administrative support in a fast-paced environment?
- Are you looking for an opportunity that will allow you to develop your skills in a leading business?
If the answer is YES, this could be the ideal role for you. Our client are looking for an Administrator / Permit Coordinator to join their team.
Who are they looking for?
As our client's ideal Administrator / Permit Coordinator, you will be able to demonstrate relevant proven experience within a fast-paced administration role. You will also require the following skills / experience:
- Process driven
- IT Literate Word Excel, Project and PowerPoint
- Operational technical Knowledge (e.g. material types, plant, etc)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Effective communication skills
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our client's team as an Administrator / Permit Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing both clerical and administrative support to the contract delivery team to help ensure that all contractual requirements and obligations are achieved. On a daily basis, you will also:
- Coordinate and implement company procedures
- Take responsibility for specific projects and tasks as allocated.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that all works are permitted in accordance with the TMA act and defined local procedure using the contract’s ICT platform.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Administrator / Permit Coordinator, they want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
- Cusomer service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'