Have you considered working in IT Recruitment for Reed Technology???
Times have changed!! Take a look at what we can now offer...
- Be able to work Dynamically and have flexible working?
- Be able to work up to 2 days from home each week?
- Access to a Marketing team for all Presentations, social media advertising, Salary Survey Guides, Meet Ups and Webinars.
- Support towards Recruitment Qualifications
- Internal Learning & Development Team for all inhouse training for both junior and senior Consultants plus a management programme for consultants looking to move into leadership roles.
Recruitment is a tough environment currently. Working for and progressing your career within an established & trusted Recruitment brand certainly helps. Working in IT Recruitment means you are a little more sheltered from the current tough market conditions plus working for Reed helps that little bit further.
Reed Technology is the most successful Division within Reed and Cardiff are the fastest growing branch based on Income and profit and is one of the most successful Offices within Reed Tech. The branch is looking to grow to a £1m of income in its first 5 years of being established.
Basic Salaries ranging up to £28,000 doe and sales record, very competitive uncapped bonus schemes with the addition of a consistency monthly Bonus scheme. Plus a wealth of other benefits incl 25 days holiday, pension scheme and much, much more.
Current Desk Opportunities
1. Perms consultant joining the Development & Test Practice working underneath a Practice Head and working alongside other Development Consultants integrated into a wider Technology team.
This desk is very candidate led and is therefore also quite sheltered from the current world of Covid as most IT companies will still take on a good IT Developer even in current times. potential to grow the rolling yearly income on the desk from £100k to £150k and £200k pretty quickly with the right consultant in place.
The desk has a large number of identified managers and a history on a bespoke CRM of previous multiple placements and contacts plus the biggest candidate database in the industry.
Join REED - Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency - Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'