Simply Education are working with a Primary school in Central Oxford to help them find a Class Teacher starting from September 2018. You must have experience in teaching in a primary setting and must have QTS Status. The role is full time and you will have full classroom responsibilities. This means you will be expected to plan lessons, cover playground duties as well as attend parent’s evenings.
The successful applicant will have the confidence and knowledge to effectively support pupils in their learning. You will also be an inspiring individual, who can promote pupil assurance and encourage learner independence. The role is a full-time role and it is important to the school that they appoint a reliable and committed member as consistency for pupils is important to them.
As the successful applicant you will need to;
- Have the ability and experience within a primary setting.
- Have strong organisational skills.
- Be able to deliver creative and engaging lessons.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required