Permanent Support Workers. Numerous vacancies in Edinburgh
I am currently recruiting for permanent support workers to join and Edinburgh-based provider of care and support to adults with learning and physical disabilities.
Ideal candidate will possess and SVQ level 3 in Health & Social Care or be willing to work towards this qualification while in post. Applicants must possess recent experience within the care sector, ideally within adult supported living. Further on the job training will be offered to all Support Workers through induction and mandatory training and further career development. You must be flexible with working hours and able to work shifts on a rota basis.
Key Skills Required
- Experienced Support Workers who are passionate about people and caring for individuals
- A background in working with Adults with varying degrees of disability is desirable
- Confidence to make decisions
- Positive, passionate, dedicated and willing
- Excellent communications and the ability to build positive relationships with service users
- Empathetic and understanding
- Willingness to enhance skills with training and development
- Highly motivated, adaptable and able to work under their own initiative
- Possession of a current PVG
- Driving license a distinct advantage
In return you will receive a competitive salary plus and enhanced shift rate. The organisation has a history of promoting from within so there is a chance to progress you career.
Please call Lorraine Easton on to discuss the role in more detail or press apply now with your most updated CV