Permanent Recruitment Consultant
Location – Liverpool
Salary - £25k-£30k + uncapped monthly bonus scheme
Job Type – Permanent
Here at Nurseplus we are looking to recruit a recruitment consultant to drive permanent recruitment with our existing and future clients. To work closely with the Head of Recruitment to design and implement a successful sales strategy to develop the permanent healthcare division. To attract and place suitable candidates to meet client requirements in order to achieve high levels of client satisfaction and strong revenue performance in line with Nurseplus organisational goals.
Benefits of working for Nurseplus
- Basic salary of £25k-£30k per annum
- Uncapped monthly bonus scheme
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Utilise all available recruitment channels to secure a stream of suitable applicants into all client vacancies.
- Undertaking an initial screening process of all candidates including CV review and telephone interview.
- Arranging interviews at client locations for all suitable candidates.
- Work closely with the Head of Recruitment to regularly review the recruitment process to ensure that working practices are always optimised.
- To undertake a variety of recruitment related projects as and when required to support the evolution and continuous improvement of the permanent healthcare recruitment division.
- Work closely with the Head of Recruitment to ensure that the recruitment brand is competing effectively within the healthcare market.
- Actively support the Nurseplus social media presence to build and maintain a relevant audience which can subsequently translate into direct hires.
- The Successful Candidate
High levels of attention to detail
- Strong Numerical and Verbal ability skills
- Excellent knowledge of active, semi-passive and passive recruitment markets
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and able to juggle multiple demands and priorities.
- Administration experience
- Healthcare sector preferred but not essential.
- Recruitment Search and Selection Experience
- Strong Microsoft Office experience – Outlook/Word/Excel
- Experience using social media tools – LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter/Instagram
- Recruitment / Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'