Permanent Recruitment Consultant - Social Care, Leeds
- Basic salary circa £25k-£28k but negotiable DOE
- Excellent uncapped commission scheme with excellent year 1 OTE
- Market leading agency
- Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual company incentives, such as vouchers and trips away
- Attractive corporate benefits package
This company is a market leader in the field of health and social care recruitment. They recruit on a temporary and permanent basis both in the UK and abroad.
They are an approved supplier to the NHS and hold contracts with NHS trusts, private hospitals, social service departments and local authorities nationwide.
You will be responsible for locum, contract and permanent social care professionals within a certain geographical area of the UK.
The main duties of this role include;
- Sourcing and vetting and interviewing suitable candidates
- Ensuring all candidates are compliant to work
- Developing relationships with clients and securing suitable vacancies for your available candidates
- Responding to direct requirements from your clients
- Marketing, advertising and business development
- Taking responsibility for administration and payroll
- It is essential that you have previous experience working in a commercial recruitment agency. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of the social care sector.
- You should have excellent business development skills and have the ability to build
relationships with both candidates and clients.
- You should be motivated, driven and prepared to go the extra mile.
- Although this is a very well established organisation, this is a highly competitive market
and candidates should be keen to maintain the high standards that make you stand out above your competitors.
We do try to respond personally but if you have not heard from us within 3 working days then please accept that your application is not going to proceed further.