Our London White Collar team was established over 20 years ago. It was built upon long-term relationships with clients, that we have developed and established over the years. Our candidates and clients highly recommend our team for their outstanding service, of placing white collar professionals in to some of the leading construction companies across the UK the team are recognised for their hard work and dedication.
Our Director works very closely with this team, to encourage an energetic and high energy culture, that drives results but also rewards them too.
In the past year the team have done very well and there is now an opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join their team to progress through their hardworking but rewarding journey.
This role entails:
- Face to face and phone interaction with candidates
- High volume of outbound and inbound calling
- Conducting verbal references
- Posting job adverts for live vacancies
- Registering candidates
- Gathering candidate's compliance documentation, such as passports and qualifications
- Managing an effective recruitment process
- Headhunting passive candidates
- Using social media to attract candidates
- Meeting decision makers
- Business development / sales
- Lead generation
The ideal candidate will have experience working in recruitment - ideally with an understanding of the permanent recruitment. They will understand how to qualify roles and how to manage candidates that match live vacancies. The ideal candidate will be focused on maintaining and growing relationships with clients and candidates that we already have in place, as they will be taking over a live area with active clients.
For Consultants who have worked within in construction recruitment you will be happy to know we have an up to date database with live contacts, so business development should be smooth and straight forward. For those who are looking for a transition, you will be happy to know that the construction white collar market is very buoyant and we have seen permanent fees rise in the last few quarters.
As a company we offer a high achieving culture, where there are no limits on how far you progress. We promote goal achievement in both your professional and personal life. You will be welcomed in to an open culture, where we have regular direct contact with the Board of Directors and the Owners themselves, in an environment where opinions and room for improvement is always welcomed, valued and actioned.
Our incentives* include:
- Generous holiday allowance plus an additional day off to celebrate your birthday.
- A holiday buy and sell back scheme, allowing you to make your annual leave work for your personal circumstances
- Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
- Retailer and cinema discounts, discounted gym membership
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunches
- Top biller trips - recent trips have included Marbella, as well as individual incentives to New York
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
If you could see yourself being a part of this team and more importantly a company who value and develop staff please apply directly or call Chloe Arnold for a confidential chat on .
- Permanent Recruitment Consultant London