Permanent Product Assembler vacancy based in Ely
A new permanent position is available for a Product Assembler position within an established company in Ely.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience in product assembling.
- Assisting the product assembling team
- Using a variety of hand and power tools, fixtures, instructions and test equipment to correctly assemble and test medical devices
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment, ideally with a mechanical assembly background
- Computer literate
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Punctual and reliable
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Reach and / or counterbalance forklift licence
Hourly rate: Competitive + excellent benefits
Hours: Mon - Thurs 7.30-16.30 and Friday 7.30-12.30
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.