PIP Disability Assessor
Permanent Full time
Band 6 Circa £35,577
- Are you bored of working of working in a hospital ward?
- Do you feel you are not being challenged enough?
- Or do you wish you could spend more time with friends and family?
Hays Healthcare are looking for qualified and experienced RGN's, RMN's, RNLD's, Paramedics, Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists to work for the Pennine Acute Trust as PIP Disability Assessors on a full time, permanent basis.
Your role will involve assessing claimants with a variety of long-term health conditions and disabilities, who have applied for Personal Independence Payment (PIP) and submitting written reports to the Department for Work & Pensions (DWP).
Assessments centres are based at:
- North Manchester General Hospital
- Rochdale Infirmary
- Central Bolton
This is an NHS based role offering the following;
- Work Monday to Friday only. No weekends!
- Sociable working hours - 9am-5pm or 8am-4pm
- Excellent salary (Band 6)
- Fully paid accredited training program
- NHS Pension scheme
- 27 days annual holiday entitlement
- Corporate NHS staff discounts and memberships
- Career progression, development, CPD
- Opportunities to progress to Band 7
What you will need:
- NMC or HCPC registration with NO restrictions or conditions on your pin
- At minimum of 2 years post registration experience, within a clinical setting
To apply, please attach your CV to this application or call for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job