Permanent Nursery Practitioner in Braintree
The nursery are looking for staff with passion, enthusiasm and a never ending commitment to the children. The successful candidate will need to be:
• Qualified up to Level 3 or have an equivalent qualification
• Have knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
• Have excellent team working skills whilst being able to work independently
• Have a strong classroom management
• Able to communicate effectively and build a good relationship with parents and carers.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Primary School Consultant
• Competitive rates of pay
• Access to online lesson resources
• Free CPD courses
• In school support from experience senior leadership teachers
• £75 referral scheme
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in this role then click ‘Apply Now’ and send an up to date copy of your CV, or alternatively call our Essex Branch on .
All successful candidates will be required to undergo relevant safeguarding checks including full application form and an enhanced DBS with barred list check where appropriate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job