Prospero Teaching is looking for Maths Teachers for medium sized secondary academy in South Sheffield. Acting as a work-finding service, we provide supply cover to a range of Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools. Prospero Teaching work with both newly qualified teachers and experienced teachers by helping you find your next position.
- Location - South Sheffield
- Position - Maths Teacher
- Start date - January 2020
- Duration - July 2020 / Permanent
- Pay rates - MPS1 to UPS3
- Contract - Permanent / Temporary
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS or equivalent
- Up to date knowledge of the UK Maths curriculum
- NQTs or qualified teachers both welcome to apply
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional education references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
If you are a maths teacher interested in this position, please click to apply direct or call Prospero Teaching Sheffield for more information.
- maths teaching secondary teacher
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'