Permanent Gameplay Programmer
Salary: Dependant on Experience
We are currently recruiting for a permanent Gameplay Programmer to join an exciting gaming company within London. The successful candidate should be ready for the challenge of producing AAA titles on next generation platforms. The successful candidate must have an advanced understanding of C/++ and experience of working on at least one AAA shipped title.
Your duties will include:
- Being responsible for driving new bespoke gameplay features through all stages of production including design, scheduling, implementation and polish
- Being a proactive member of the team and solving problems
- Providing direction and mentoring a small team
- Being involved with scheduling requirements
- Offering advice and suggestions for improving the development process
- Working closely with the design team on the design and implementation of requirements
The successful candidate should have:
- An advanced understanding of C/C++
- An advanced understanding of the main gaming platforms and the requirements needed to develop software on them
- Experience working on at least one AAA shipped title
- Strong video game design skills
- A good understanding of game technology principles
- Enthusiasm for games on all platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience defining, designing and implementing production processes for creative software teams
- Unreal Engine
The ideal candidate for this role will be a team player who knows the importance of listening to others.
To apply for this role, or to find out about other technology jobs, please contact Tim Christie on the Reading Digital Recruitment team on or .
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.