Our client is currently experiencing a major uplift in orders and as such is looking to recruit additional a Permanent weekend experienced FLT Counterbalance driver to support production processes.
The site is a modern, state of the art facility, offering a clean and pleasant environment where the wellbeing of the employees is paramount.
- supporting a continual processing line to move stock into warehouse storage
- Labelling and palletising manufactured stock for dispatch
- Working as part of a small team of between 2 and 8 people
- Operating an FLT in a clean and modern warehouse
- The site operates 24hrs Mon to Fri, as well as weekends
- Undertake a shift handover with the colleague coming off shift. Occasional overtime is available and a reasonable level of overtime working to cover absence
Hours of Work:
- 12 hours Saturday & Sunday 6am-6pm plus 2 x 8 hour shifts in the week, rotating 5am-1pm and 1pm-9pm weekly
- £11ph with a potential to increase to £12.45ph after training
- Fork Lift
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'