Our client in South Bristol is looking to recruit a number of Customer Service Representatives. This is a varied and fast-paced role where you will receive the appropriate training and development to be able to deal with customer queries effectively and efficiently, providing the highest possible standard of service. You will be part of a team that works together to meet demanding service and quality standards.
We are looking for dynamic, self-motivated individuals who are keen to provide outstanding customer service, have good attention to detail and who want to ensure that our client maintains an excellent reputation. The successful applicants will be working with an experienced set of Team Leaders and colleagues who will provide support as and when it is needed.
You will initially be given approximately 4 weeks training in a classroom / academy setting. Passing the training period is a requirement of the role, so no leave may be taken during this time.
Essential Skills, Experience and Competencies
- Previous experience of delivering excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team - displaying a positive outlook and high energy
- PC literacy skills with high levels of accuracy
- Enthusiasm, commitment and dedication
All training will be provided and standard working hours are 37.5 hours per week within the hours of 8:00am - 6:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Salary starts from £15,600 p.a. plus the potential to earn up to £18,000 with our client’s pay for skills package and monthly bonus.
Start date: 3rd April
- Free bus travel to work from Bristol City Centre
- On site Nuffield Health gym
- Food court and Starbucks on site
- Opportunity for bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Excellent pension scheme and opportunity to own shares in the company
If you have a passion for customer service, a drive to further your career and live within commutable distance of South Bristol, get in touch now with your CV!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job