Experienced Ready Mix Driver Required for Heanor, Derbyshire.
Permanent position commencing February 2018.
Are you looking to expand your skill-set with one of our prestigious contracts?
We are currently recruiting for professional Mixer Drivers to join our Client who have sites throughout the UK.
Drivers will be employed on a permanent/full-time basis earning £12.00 per hour worked plus performance related bonuses.
Drivers are also provided with Accident/Life cover and pension enrolment.
If you enjoy a varied workload and would prefer to work Monday-Saturday, then this could be the next career move for you!
In this role, you will be required to:
- Be flexible to work Saturday mornings when required
- Deliver Ready Mix Concrete to various depots within a 30- mile radius of the site.
- Work to your own initiative
- Adhere to Company policies during each working day
- Provide excellent customer service whilst delivering your loads
- Spend nights away from home in your vehicle when the business requires you to. £25.00 is paid for each night spent away from home.
- Work a minimum of 46 hours per week.
- Hold aClass One or a Class 2 licence with a minimum of 12 months commercial driving experience
You will be:
- Passionate about delivering excellence
- Assigned your own brand new high specification Ready Mix vehicle which is of FORS gold standard
- Provided with cleaning and training procedures
- Confident, engaging, polite and friendly
- Provided with adequate PPE equipment and uniform
- Understanding, calm, professional and a team player
- Able to communicate well and understand instructions
- Eligible to earn performance related bonuses.
Please only submit an application if you have experience within a similar role as this is a mandatory requirement.
If you are interested in this role or would like further information, please call Katy Perry on
You can also email your current CV to
- "Mixer Driver" "Ready Mix Driver" "Concrete" "HGV Driver"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job