Permanent Opportunity: Buyer, based in Nottinghamshire
£28-35,000/annum based on experience
Venn Group are currently recruiting for a well established client within the Construction sector for permanent a permanent Opportunity as a Buyer. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a forward thinking company who are currently expanding their existing teams.
- Negotiate, or renegotiate, and administer contracts with suppliers, vendors, and other representatives.
- Analyse price proposals and other data and information to determine reasonable prices.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Confer with QA and Production to discuss defective or unacceptable goods or services and assist in determining corrective action.
- Initiate projects to reduce the total cost of raw materials and packaging goods.
- Evaluate and monitor contract performance to ensure compliance with contractual obligations and to determine need for changes.
- Maintain and review computerised or manual records of items purchased, costs, delivery, product performance, and inventories.
To apply for this role or to find out about other Procurement jobs, please contact Stuart Birt on the Procurment and Supply Chain Recruitment team on or email