Do you have experience within the Recovery Industry?
Would you prefer to work various shifts?
Our client is renowned for the retention of their employees and is offering this new position due to continued growth.
If you enjoy a varied workload and are flexible to work varied shifts, then this could be the next career move for you!
In return you will receive an annual salary of between £21,000 and £23,000 (dependant upon experience)
If you feel that you have what it takes to support our client, we would love to hear from you!
Our client is offering this position on a full-time/permanent basis.
In this role, you will be required to:
- Complete various administration duties
- Work various shifts, i.e. Sunday - Thursday.
- Actively engage in continuous improvement
- Have excellent customer service skills as you may be speaking to individuals who are vulnerable at the road side
- Demonstrate a willingness to work
- Have experience in using Microsoft Excel
- Log calls and report details accurately to team members
You will be:
- Passionate about delivering excellence
- Required to work 5 out of 7 days to include weekends
- Compliant, completing paperwork right first time
- Confident, engaging, polite and friendly
- Understanding, calm, professional and a team player
- Have the assistance of Senior Management and Team Members whilst training
- Able to work towards a leadership role within the company
Interviews are currently being arranged, however as this role is available due to company growth then they are willing to wait for any notice period to be worked.
Please only apply if you are looking for a permanent position and are able to work weekends when required.
This position will suit candidates who are looking to work their way up within the Recovery industry.
If you are interested or would like further information, please call Katy Perry on
You can also email your current CV to
- "Breakdown Planner" "Recovery Planner"