Our client, a very well established service organisation based across the Chester & North Wales area are recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant who is part-qualified and currently studying towards the CIMA/ACCA qualification or equivalent experience to join their team. This role is based across Chester and North Wales but the primary location will be Chester. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is looking to progress, enjoys change and thrives on being involved in a variety of projects. This is a business that appreciates to attract the best talent they aim to create an environment that helps their employees to deliver high quality services. To do this they provide a range of benefits and training opportunities and continue to implement new efficiencies as they grow.
- £23,000pa to £28,000 plus study support
- Reporting to the Head of Finance, this role will be to assist in the production of monthly management accounts for several Group of Companies
- Partnering with the finance department & operations team to produce monthly, quarterly and yearly budgets
- Responsible for the monthly analysis of the management accounts, identifying spend against budget
- Ensuring the fixed asset register is maintained and deprecation is calculated monthly
- Daily bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with the preparation of the statutory accounting
- Reviewing transactions, including sales and purchase ledger
- Financial analysis required on an ad hoc basis
There are currently multiply projects under way such as a system upgrade, overhaul of processors & procedures, review of a variety of programmes that need to be changed to enhance the Companies performance, so if you have the drive and ambition to work through change and want to add to your current skill set this could be a great opportunity to gain new skills.
- Studying CIMA/ACCA or similar, looking for career progression
- Proven experience in the preparation of management accounts
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal & organisational skills
If you would like more information on the above opportunity, we would love to hear from you.
- Fixed Assets
- Management Accountant
- Sage X3
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'