7.5t Driver - Advert
Xpert Recruitment are currently recruiting for a full time CPC Qualified 7.5T driver for our client in Longport, Stoke-On-Trent. The successful applicant will be able to follow specific instructions and be able to use own initiative where necessary.
As well as being a safe and considerate driver the ability to interact with customers and complete paperwork are a pre requisite for this position. The basic week will consist of Monday to Friday, some Saturday mornings required, with overtime paid time and a half, anything over 40 hours.
- Follow appropriate reporting process where necessary in the event of incident and near-miss occurrences.
- Ensure uniform/PPE is worn at all times whilst on duty and is kept in a clean, tidy and serviceable manner in accordance with company and Health & Safety requirements.
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times to external and internal customers.
- Be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of vehicles.
- Follow company processes and procedures regarding completion of documentation and paperwork.
- Report for work on time and ensure satisfactory completion of duty hours.
- Be flexible towards working hours and be available for occasional overtime to meet business and depot needs
Full training on role and vehicle operation will be provided.
- Driver CPC
- Driving License
- Digi Tacho
- Be over 21
- A full understanding and willing to demonstrate EU Drivers hours & regulations
- Have no more than 6 points
Pay: Rate of pay is £8.25 per hour, overtime over 40 hours is paid at time and a half.