Perm Recruitment and Assessment Manager - IFA - Kent
Aurora Resourcing is working closely with an Outstanding Independent Fostering Agency based in Kent. This Fostering Agency prides themselves on their child-focused practices and therapeutic fostering approach. and 'family feel’.
This well-established and highly reputable agency are recognised nationwide for their child-focused delivery of therapeutic fostering services.
As a Recruitment and Assessment Team Manager, your role will be in a prime position to notice any actual or potential safeguarding concerns.
This permanent role will entail:
- Management of recruitment process for potential foster parents
- Taking charge with the assessment process of potential foster parents and ensure delivery of assessments to deadline
- Refinement and development of the recruitment processes for foster parents within the organisation, working with other senior managers
- Ensuring continual development and improvement of the quality and efficiency of the foster parent recruitment process
Duties included but not limited to:
- The recruitment process and performance of the team
- To manage a team of recruitment staff, social work assessment managers, and social work assessors.
- Oversee the development of the recruitment policy and procedure within the organisation in line with current legislation.
- To ensure the quality of each assessment for social work content, as well as all statutory checks and references.
- To oversee the recruitment and supervision of suitably qualified independent assessors.
- Liaise with the Fostering Panel to gather feedback on assessments to improve quality
- Must be Social Work qualified and HCPC registered
- Must have previous management experience in Fostering service(s)
The salary is up to: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum (plus Bonus), depending on previous experience.
The benefits package is very attractive, including a company car + fuel card or a car allowance, a good pension scheme, and 30 days paid annual leave, not including bank holidays. Private medical insurance is also being offered alongside life insurance and a great working environment.
How to Apply:
To find out more or to apply for this position please apply through this advert or the Aurora Resourcing website, if you would like further information about this or other opportunities then please call Rebecca in confidence .
Aurora Resourcing are an equal opportunities and equality recruitment agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job