My esteemed client is one of Oxfordshire’s leading Marketing Companies and is now looking for a talented and experienced SeniorPerl Developer to become a part of their growing Oxford based team. The successful Perl Developer will join the current team to aid in the development of their current web based platform. The Perl Developer will have experience in Perl Programing or with a similar language with a willingness to learn Perl. So if this is of interest to you, APPLY NOW!
The Perl Developer will have the following skills / experience:
- Perl programmer experience or similar (Ideally modern Perl)
- Willingness to learn Perl Programming
- Development practices
- Some experience of web interfaces
The Perl Developer will also ideally have the following skills / experience but is not essential:
- PostgreSQL or other modern relational database systems
- Catalyst or other MVC web frameworks
- DBIx::Class or ORM systems in general
- User interface design
- 'NoSQL’ databases
- Scaling and optimising web-based applications
- Designing high-availability systems
- Previous experience with a Catalyst/DBIC/Moose development environment would be considered a significant advantage
My client believes that their employees are their greatest strength so they aim to provide them with the best opportunities and benefits like Training and Development schemes and much more.