Peripatetic Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
- Location: Bedfordshire
- Position: Staff Nurse - Peripatetic Nurse
- Care Categories: Physical Disability, Parkinson's Disease, Dementia
- Service: General care in elderly and younger adults
- Salary: up to £20.00 per hour (£37,400 - £49,900 per annum) based on full time negotiable depending on experience + £2000 loyalty bonus
- Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference (24, 36, 42, 48 hours available)
- Shifts: Mixed
- Contract type: Permanent
*Salary equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
*£2000 welcome/loyalty Bonus*
I am looking for highly motivated registered nurses with experience RGN, RMN OR RNLD who will play a key role within this care home provider. The role is to work as a staff nurse supporting services across Bedfordshire with in the same company, your day to day duties will be to provide the highest level of care to the elderly residents adapting to each home and its running. This job role gives you and agency nurse experience but with the security of it being permanent. You will need to have a driving licence and access to car however your travel expenses are covered.
The service is one of the top 20 care home groups in the UK as recommended by . They are a small but growing organisation which means there are lots of development opportunities within the company. It is a very exciting time to join the company.
Education and Qualification:
- Registered Nurse (PIN active)
- Continual Professional Education
- Level 3 certificate or diploma in care management or equivalent is desirable.
- Full driving licence and access to a vehicle ESSENTIAL
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Annual pay reviews
- NMC registration fee paid for
- Travel Expenses
- Welcome/Loyalty Bonus of up to £2000
- uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Free parking
- National Employment Savings Trust pension
- 28 days' annual leave including bank holidays
*All Applications must have a valid UK nursing PIN RGN, RMN OR RNLD with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on or send a copy of your CV to