Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Peripatetic nurse - RGN or RMN
Location: Epping , Essex (Various homes)
Salary: Up to £18.00 per hour & paid breaks & excellent benefits
Shifts: Days and Night shifts available (Paid Breaks)
Hours: Full-time and part time available (permanent)
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations as a Peripatetic nurse. If great benefits, a great company to work for and unrivalled career development interest you, then please read on ...
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who pride themselves on delivering the best possible care and are passionate about achieving the highest standard levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country.
They have an excellent, award-winning reputation, being part of the top 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list 6 times and come highly-recommended by current employees, which makes this a very attractive opportunity and a highly sought after company to work for.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this highly respected company within the health care as a Peripatetic nurse in Epping. This role would include visiting a couple of different homes within the area working as a nurse in delivering the highest possible standard of care to patients with dementia, elderly care, frail and some MH.
This job would either be working days / nights or a mixture of both and is available on a full time basis. You will be paid for all of your breaks.
Job Description: As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring that patients in your care are treated as individuals, allowing them to live independent, fulfilling lives. You will undertake all aspects of nursing care including administering medication, updating and writing care plans, as well as supervising junior members of staff and maintaining good communication to all members of staff.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism ( General Nurses ( RGN ), Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ), or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD )). The Home Manager welcomes both experienced and newly-qualified nurses into the home, as full training and support will be provided no matter your level of experience. In the case of newly-qualified nurses, an extensive Preceptorship Programme is available.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call Matthew Key on .