Job Title: Peripatetic Nurse RGN or RMN
Care Types: Elderly, Dementia
Location: Banbury, Brackley and Milton Keynes
Salary: Up to £45,000 ( £18.00 Per Hour + Paid Breaks) Based on 48 hours
*** Salary Equivalent To NHS Band 7/8A *** All The Benefits of working Agency, with a Permanent Contract!
Further Details: I am currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced registered nurse to join a passionate regional care team. This is a Peripatetic role, meaning you will be working within 3 facilities in this exciting position. In this exciting role, you will split your time working in similar, yet unique facilities where you will be named nurse and take charge of the shift. You will also have a hand in providing operation feedback between the facilities and help to promote successful CQC results within the homes. Working with the home managers within the area, you will be an important link to compare facilities and work in a multi-facilitated aspect to improve care within the facilities.
The homes are all within the same organisation, so in addition to the amazing salary, you'll also get guaranteed shifts, holiday pay and an outstanding training and progression package. This role is a fantastic stepping stone, where you will have more autonomy and excitement than a regular staff nurse position.
You will be caring for a range of services users, with a focus on Dementia and elderly care - so previous experience in these areas would be beneficial. You will have access to an Industry Leading Benefits package, including a Profit Share Scheme and up to 12% pension. There is a real connect between management and the nursing team, everyone is on the same page and you will be working towards the same vision.
Outstanding training and progression opportunities are key aspects of joining the team, you will be heavily invested in as a nurse and a person, and you'll will have control of future developments in your career. There is continuous training, formal qualifications and a family atmosphere company wide, which puts this position as more than "just a nursing home", but as a real community.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary shift team, supervising staff in all respects including training and development of care staff, and organising.
- Comply with the NMC Code of Conduct at all times and ensure processes are adhered to for the safe ordering, custody, storing, disposing and administration of all medication.
- Plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in accordance with the resident's needs and within the 'named nurse' system
- Contribute to the development of new ideas in nursing and social care in respect of stimulation for residents to improve their quality of life
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's top healthcare provider who have a fantastic range of company benefits. Including - :
- PIN Re-validation assistance
- Support and ongoing training; Formal Qualifications such as Level 5 NVQs all subsidised.
- Profit Share Scheme.
- Free Hot Meals on Shift.
- Retail, Holiday and Travel Discounts; Employee of the month vouchers.
- Training Workshops.
- Paid Breaks.
- Award Winning Career Development.
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24hr counselling and legal information.
- Free Uniform.
- Childcare Vouchers; Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children.
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, Dining out discounts, Theme park and Attractions.
- Discounted Health Club Membership.
- 28 days' annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays.
- Stakeholder pension plan.
Personal Specification: The successful applicant will be a Registered Nurse; Either RGN or RMN with a VALID NMC PIN - This is essential. You will also be able to live and work in the UK. Most of all, you will display empathy, compassion and a willingness to provide outstanding care.
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact Liam Kenny on for a confidential chat, or send an email to me at