Peripatetic Night Worker
2 x Roles Available 42Hrs/36Hrs - 6 Months Temporary Contract
SYHA is looking for two peripatetic night workers. You will work across multiple services in Sheffield but have the ability to cover the Sheffield city region at short notice. With experience of working with multiple customer groups you will possess the skills to support our customers make informed decisions whilst dealing with the challenges they may face at night.
We are looking for a customer focused person who will support our existing night workers with a real can-do attitude. Being an excellent communicator, you will be able to correspond with multiple services and external agencies.
You will provide a flexible evening and night service to provide both planned and emergency cover in the Sheffield City Region. Having the ability to adapt to the needs of multiple customer groups, different staff teams and buildings.
South Yorkshire Housing Association (SYHA) is a charitable organisation managing more than 6,000 homes and supporting hundreds of people to lead independent lives.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrate a positive, sensitive and constructive approach to working with clients, colleagues and professionals.
- Commitment to diversity, customer excellence and equal opportunities in service delivery.
- Understanding of the issues faced by the customer group the project supports and experiences of working with the customer group.
- Ability to manage difficult or urgent situations relating to service provisions.
- Have the ability to prioritise and manage risk when moving between services
- Hold a valid full driving licence and have a vehicle available for work
Some of SYHA’s Benefits:
- Generous holiday entitlement - 27 days annual leave pro rata, statutory bank holidays, plus an additional 4 SYHA days
- Flexible working options including Flexi Time
Salary Scale: Starting Salary of £21,570 (42 Hour post) or £18,489.40 (36 Hour post) plus Essential Car User Allowance (ECU) of £94.36 per month for both roles.
Working Hours: 1x 42 Hours, 1x 36 Hours
Closing Date: 2nd December 2020 at 23:59
Interview Date: 8th December 2020
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'