I am currently working on behalf of a leading charity specialising in providing highly personalised services for both adults with mental health issues and other complex needs, as well as elderly service users with dementia. They are looking to appoint a Peripatetic Manager to support their services across South Wales.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the company and play a key part in our strategic development. As a senior member of the team, you will provide inspirational leadership to the staff team in the homes dotted across the region.
As an ethos, the emphasis is to promote a person-centred approach in all aspects of the support delivered. The aim is to support residents to achieve their goals in life be as independent as possible in living a full and rewarding life, as well as increasing standards as and where/when required.
The Peripatetic Manager will develop the staff team in delivering the highest quality of care to the service users. Reporting to the Operations Director, and working as part of a wider team of Home Managers, you will seek to ensure the highest standards of support are delivered in the service as when and where required.
Experience and skills required include:
- Being a dynamic, professionally qualified manager, with a demonstrable understanding of our sector and a proven track record in the provision of high quality and personalised services to people.
- Experience of managing residential or supported living services for adults with learning disabilities/mental health issues or/and experience of managing elderly dementia services.
- Being financially astute and exceptionally organised
- Being nurse qualified - RMN, RNLD, RGN
- Being an adaptable and resourceful individual and confident at managing change and supporting those around you to ensure the continuous improvement and sustainability of our services.
- Experience of effective external stakeholder engagement is essential as is an excellent understanding of CQC regulation, quality and compliance. Troubleshooting experience is vital
As a company, they are focussed on care standards and person-centred care and this is reflected in the staff team within the company. They are looking for individuals who share this passion for care who want to be part of an established company.
If you are interested in the position and meet the key criteria mentioned then please forward your CV to or call to discuss further.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
- Mental Health
- Complex Needs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job