Position: Peripatetic Manager - Hampton
Location: Hampton, Middlesex
Salary: £60,000 (circa) + benefits
The Peripatetic Home Manager will be required to work within our care homes based in Hampton, Middlesex. You will support the Home Managers and Operations Team within the group and ensure that they are meeting their operational, compliance and business objectives. You will ensure that the project Homes are providing an appropriate level of care as outlined by the CQC and are meeting all key performance indicators. Operating with a commercial focus you will be responsible for working with the Home Managers to develop each of the businesses to maximise their potential.
To ensure an effective and efficient management of all services with the project Homes;
- Ensure the highest standards of conduct and delivery are developed, achieved and maintained.
- To support and develop Home Managers and ensure they achieve high quality management for business development, CQC compliance, profitability and financial management.
- To oversee the development and implementation of high quality clinical practice within the Homes.
- To support, guide and where appropriate provide leadership to the Home Managers.
- To possess strong leadership skills and be comfortable in making challenging decisions in demanding environments.
- To adapt your style in order to meet the needs of individual care homes and be flexible in order to resolve issues that can vary week to week.
- To develop and maintain professional relationships will both internal & external key stakeholders and represent the business at the appropriate meetings and events
- To make positive relationships and become an approachable part of the service’s management structure.
- The Peripatetic Manager will be seen as a professional member of the Operation’s management team.
- The training, mentoring, and assessment of managers in the application of practices; providing advice and guidance to minimise risk and maintain financial performance.
- To ensure the project Home performs to its full potential and achieves high standards of service delivery and quality assurance (including the fabric of the building). Key performance indicators will show that targets are being achieved and maintained.
- To ensure the project Home meets the CQC compliance framework; undertaking audits and recommendations to ensure that these are met within agreed timescales.
- To ensure management and staff working within the home will feel valued and all HR policies and procedures are understood and implemented.
- To monitor the use of Agency and work with the Manager to achieve lowest levels; with demonstrable reasons being available for sustained usage.
- To monitor and ensure staff are trained and developed to achieve a highly skilled workforce.
- To understand and evaluate complex situations and use a holistic approach to problem solving.
- Provide in-depth performance reports to the Head of Operations.
Care within the Home/Service
- To monitor and ensure the highest standards of resident care and nursing practice are developed, achieved and maintained.
- To monitor and ensure policies and procedures are relevant and implemented to secure the wellbeing and care of all residents.
- Must have a full UK driving licence with access to own vehicle.
- Experience in turning problem homes around in order to improve the long-term health and happiness of residents.
- Nursing degree or equivalent; or proven experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience of troubleshooting across a group of care homes, identifying and solving problems in relation to CQC requirements.
- A minimum of 3 years Care Home Manager experience, or management within a care setting (60 + beds) and ideally hold a Level 5 Diploma in Care.
- Maintained own professional development in clinical or healthcare.
- Must have a good working knowledge and understanding of CQC compliance, quality assurance, business development financial management.
- Health Care
- Social Care
- Health Care Professionals
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job