Careers focused on people
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group with 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and two Specialist Cancer Care Centres across England, Wales and Scotland. We deliver to the highest standard of care, and we've been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for nearly 40 years.
A career at Spire Healthcare offers variety, development and outstanding teamwork.
About the role
Spire Tunbridge Wells are looking for experienced, multi-skilled perioperative practitioners, with Registered Nurse or ODP qualifications to work in scrub, anaesthetic and/or recovery roles. You will join our current theatre team in providing exemplary care for patients within the Perioperative Department. The hospital has 2 laminar flow theatres and an endoscopy suite. The department covers a range of specialties including general, laparoscopic, endoscopy, urology, orthopaedics, gynaecology and ophthalmic surgery.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Perioperative Practitioner to support the senior theatre staff and maintain high standards of effective care delivered to all Spire Healthcare patients.
Working hours are flexible and applicants seeking full-time or part-time hours are welcome.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assess patient's health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload.
- Plan delivery and evaluate care to meet patient's health and wellbeing
- Maintain effective channels of communication with patient's, consultants and colleagues.
- Prepare operating theatres, run theatre lists and perform perioperative duties
Who we're looking for
- Registered Nurse/Operating Department Practitioner (HCPC/NMC registered) (Essential)
- Atleast 2 - 5 years experience in a similar role (Essential)
- Previous experience within Theatre (Essential)
- Working towards post registration in perioperative practice or clinical specialism (Desirable)
- Endoscopy experience (Desirable)
We commit to our employees well-being through training, support and reward. We offer employees a market competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Private medical insurance
* Wellness screening
* Eyesight tests
* Childcare vouchers
* Cycle to work
* Discount portal (including cash back and reloadable cards)
Join us, share our values and invest in your future. With opportunities to learn and develop your own skills, you can help us build on our reputation for excellent service.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"