Performance Test Lead - LoadRunner / SOASTA / Java
My client is currently recruiting for a Performance Test Lead on a permanent basis in Knutsford. The Performance Test Lead will be responsible for the overall quality and governance as well as the performance of the systems. As the Performance Test Lead you will also ensure adherence to the testing governance and processes. You will also work closely with the team of Performance Engineers to orchestrate, conduct and participate in line of business performance testing and analysis to ensure performance, stability and scalability of applications.
- Engagement with Program/Project
- Ensuring that no large scale performance problems hit production..
- Stakeholder management
- Demand Management
- Build efficiency in testing and continuous improvement of test methods, techniques and process
- Vendor evaluation and management
- Utilise diagnostic and monitoring tools like CA Wily Introscope, AppDynamics etc. to measure, detect, isolate and resolve performance issues found during application development performance testing
- Report on the possibilities of performance failures and make sound decisions for next steps
- Measure, monitor and capture required infrastructure & application performance metrics, logs and reports
- Measure results against business and technical requirements.
- Develop and validate test scripts against business unit-of-work requirements and scripting best practices
- Strong skills with x` required script creation using VuGen for primarily JAVA based scripts. Also knowledge of Web (HTTP/HTML), Web services, etc. protocols (as applicable) to emulate the application. All scripts are to be appropriately correlated, parameterised, with any check points, think time need to be added, etc.
- Build custom code with the Java programming language to make scripts robust and dynamic.
- Review scripts with Performance Engineering Team and/or business team. Determine and validate system functions and user patterns. Build usage models based on these inputs.
- Prioritize and manage multiple initiatives supporting multiple lines of business
- React accordingly to various challenges before, during and after application performance testing engagements
- Collaborate with Performance Engineers on the delivery of results and recommendations to the customer
- Experience with Performance testing of .NET/J2EE Applications.
- Experience of Solid LoadRunner Scripting experience. Experience with Open Source tools like JMeter, SOASTA, SOAPUI is a Plus
- Experience with Agile Software development methodologies and able to adapt him/her-self with the fast pace environment.
- Experience with any of the following Application monitoring tools such as CA Wily Introscope, HP Diagnostics, AppDynamics, New Relic, Dynatrace is a must.
- Strong technical, analytical, debugging and problem solving skills experience.
- Ideally strong experience/exposure with the Java language.
- B.S in computer science or related field experience
If the role is of interest please submit your CV in the first instance.
Performance Test Lead - LoadRunner / SOASTA / JavaMcGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Performance Test Lead - LoadRunner / SOASTA / Java