The leaders in Online gaming and Sport Betting are looking for a Performance Test Engineer to join their team who are responsible for the overall quality and testing architecture of all their globally used products. They use a vast range of innovative front-end and back-end tools to make sure their very well-engineered practices are driven from inception to delivery.
As the Performance Test Engineer, you will go into the scrum teams, take requirements, create test scripts and work closely with Developers and QAs to performance test stories, using Visual Studio's Performance Testing Suite to create Test Scripts and execute Load Tests, from before release all the way to execution.
You will also be responsible for implementing best practices for performance testing into their development life-cycle which will give you influence over how things will work moving forward.
There is a great package on offer her too with a basic salary up to £60,000 plus a great benefits collection!
As the successful Performance Test Engineer, you will need to bring:
- Experience working in a dedicated performance testing role.
- Proven C# Development experience is essential.
- Experience using Visual Studio's Performance Testing Suite to create Test Scripts and execute Load Tests.
- Demonstrable experience of performance testing .Net Web Applications and Web Services.
- Proven experience with setting up performance tests through requirement gathering to test execution.
- Working experience coding load test scripts.
- These guys work in Scrum teams so, experience with Agile and / Scrum is needed.
- Experience working with build & deployment tools i.e. TeamCity / Octopus Deploy.
If you are a Performance Test Engineer who is intelligent, has a willingness to learn new skills and be involved in an exciting environment with the leaders in online gaming, send me your CV and contact details and we can speak in more detail.
London, Performance Test Engineer, Scrum, Permanent, C#, Agile, up-to £60k plus Bonus and Benefits
Check out our Jobs Page for more like this.
At Hanover we believe in "greater digital recruitment".
We value being Transparent, Consultative, Innovative and Personable.
- Visual Studio
- Load Testing