Job Title - Performance and Reporting Analyst
Location - Milton Keynes, The Quadrant
Rates - £263.62 Umbrella/Ltd or £233.40 PAYE
In Scope of IR35
About the role / project:
- Working for the informed traveller recovery plan team. Supporting the national recovery plan and producing daily and weekly reports. Analysing any risks to the project.
What you will do:
- Ensure that risk and value management on projects complies with the requirements of the corporate procedures, including GRIP, DWWP and other protocols.
- Facilitate the identification and analysis of risk and value management interventions on projects and programmes, including lessons learned.
- Carry out qualitative, quantitative and business risk assessments to give the best advice to project managers and sponsors.
- Manage so that projects have a risk register, the risk data is accurate, timely and relevant and that appropriate risk treatments are in place and being acted upon.
- Provide regular reports to project managers on the risk status of projects and programmes, and provide advice on the management of contingency.
- Establish and co-ordinate a register of risk and value management activities.
- Support the risk and value management processes in other departments and areas of the business.
Your experience will include:
- Rail - ideal
- Able to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Expert in all aspects of project and business risk management facilitation
- Able to build risk models in several applications, which accurately represent the complexities of cost, schedule and business risk
- Able to coach and challenge management and non-specialists, the results of risk management
- Knowledge of risk management techniques
- Knowledge of project management and project control processes
- Membership of the Institute of Risk Management or Association for Project Management Risk Practitioner
- Experience in Network Rail's project management processes and procedures
What you'll get in return
Capita and our client understand what it is like to work as a contractor and we will do everything we can to make it a simple process for you - this includes dedicated on-boarding, extension teams and access to a web based timesheet portal giving you an ability to access and submit your timesheets wherever you are.
About our client
Our client is the largest rail infrastructure business in the country and is at the operational centre of the railway and playing a key role in a rapidly evolving industry. They are responsible for rebuilding Britain's railway infrastructure and are managing some of the biggest and most complex engineering programmes in Europe. Over the next five years they will be spending around £23 billion to maintain and upgrade every aspect of an infrastructure that comprises 21,000 miles of track, 2,500 stations, 9,000 level crossings, 40,000 bridges and tunnels, and signalling and power for the movement of 25,000 trains every day.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - Click apply now. You will then be directed to a Capita owned microsite that will assist you with your application. Once completed you will then be contacted by the relevant recruiter.
Our client welcomes applications regardless of age, disability, marital status (including civil partnerships), pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, sex (or gender), employment status, trade union affiliation, or another irrelevant factor. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
- <p><strong>Job Title – Performance and Reporting Analyst </
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job