Hours: 7.00am - 3.00pm
Sector: Customer Service
The role consists of ensuing reports and data are accurate and available as well as evaluating and producing analysis to develop the customer service department. If you have experience in a similar role and want to work for a national organisation with fantastic career progression then we want to hear from you.
Responsibilities of the Performance Reporting Analyst include:
- Produce, collate and distribute reports.
- Extract information to produce reports.
- Applies analytical and business intelligence skills to produce management information.
- Assemble data and forecast related FTE
- Develop and improve and monitor all reporting.
- To add insight and value to the reporting procedure.
- To meet all targets and delver accurately.
- Ensure completion of the regional CSPM report is completed.
The ideal Performance Reporting Analyst will have the following:
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- 1-2 years' experience in a business support or analytical role.
- Experience with MS Excel, Access or other spread sheet or data software.
- Great attention to detail.
- Work well within a team
- Demonstrate commercial drive
- Previous experience in an analytical environment.
In return you will benefit from working for a market leader in a global organisation with fantastic career progression. Interested, click apply!