PERFORMANCE REPORTING ANALYST
About the role:
A successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring that specific company departments are compliant in all aspects of adhering of company policy, operational planning and cost supporting.
- Communication with HQ and other specific departments
- Audits follow up and Audit of departments to ensure policy compliance and correct working practice
- Management information reporting (KPI/scorecard monitoring and trend analysis)
- Creation of presentations
- Manage of related conference system
- Ensure compliance of all aspects of Environmental legislation
- Managing planning team
- Ensure timely completion of reports and financial obligations
- Analyse data to ensure company is not exposed to risk
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience required
- Previous similar experience preferred within planning, audit or service administration
- Strong communicator with excellent organisation able to work to deadlines
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.