Job; Performance Marketing Manager - Remote (UK) or Hybrid (London)
This role is with an award-winning Top 5 Digital Advertising Agency with offices in London and Shanghai. Their mission is simple: Open the World to China. They do this by connecting people and culture to brands. Recent growth has created immediate new opportunities in their leadership team. They are looking for an experienced Performance Marketing Manager to join them as soon as possible.
- Paid Campaign Management - Directly work on Paid Search & Display & Paid Social campaigns, set up, optimisation, budget management, day to day running and analysis for a broad portfolio of clients.
- Organic Marketing - Helped to develop, scope, and deliver the SEO campaigns, working with their SEO Specialists, including but not limited to managing Keyword research, Meta creation, content strategy, research, and implementation.
- Strategy and Execution - Brainstorm, Formulate, and management of multi-channel campaign with a performance mindset that demonstrably achieves client business objectives.
- Client Management - Attend client calls and meetings.
- Campaign Reporting - Produce daily/weekly/ monthly reporting, analyze results, and write comments on recommendations etc.
- Digital Marketing Knowledge - Increase overall understanding of digital marketing channels and become proficient in Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager and LinkedIn Campaign Manager.
- Love for numbers - Excellent numerical and Excel skills.
- Technically-minded - Experiences with Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager and LinkedIn Campaign Manager. Knowing Adobe Analytics and Google Data Studio is a plus. Excited about new features, new channels, and new possibility of the digital world.
- Ability to speak Chinese / Mandarin would be great but it’s not essential - they already have people who can do that/translate etc.
- £’s; fully DoE up to £45k,
- Benefits; 29 days holiday, PHI, life insurance, workplace pension, discretionary and structured bonuses.
- Location; totally flexible. Ideally 1-2 days in their Camden offices, otherwise they’ll also consider a totally remote / work from home arrangement if you’re the right person for the role & that’s what you need.
- Interested? Please send your (Word doc) CV,
- Please only apply if you already have a UK NI number & the ability to work in the UK indefinitely & without sponsorship
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Visit our website for lists of all current job opportunities,
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; Performance marketing manager Paid Campaign Management Paid Search Display Paid Social campaignsoptimisation Organic Marketing SEO campaign Keyword researchMeta content strategyresearch Client Management Digital Marketingchannels Google Ads Facebook Business Manager LinkedIn Campaign Manager Adobe Analytics Google Data Studio Camden London home remote hybrid wfh chinese mandarin
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'