Performance Marketing Analyst - Home Working*
£45,000 - £50,000 + benefits
Keen to work with the fastest growing tech start up in the UK? This is a great opportunity to work with a company who have taken the fashion industry by storm, located within their Birmingham office. Along with their exponential growth, they are looking to enhance their digital media offering and are looking for an experienced Performance Marketing Analyst to conduct the deep dive analysis of all digital marketing channels. If you are keen to join a newly founded company, personally develop and learn and have a strong media analytics background; this role is well suited.
* Please note that due to Covid-19, this role is temporarily remote.
Well known, yet newly founded retailer with a strong digital presence who have faced a rapid growth over the last few years due to their innovative approach to marketing. As such, are looking to grow out their digital offering to develop and assess performance marketing activity. Despite their infancy in the market, they were founded by industry experts and are widely recognised as a forward-thinking company.
As a Performance Marketing Analyst, you will report directly to the CTO and work closely with the Paid Search, Social and Brand team who implement all campaigns. Your role will be to liaise with them to relay the effectiveness of such campaigns and propose data-driven recommendations.
As such, you will pull, manipulate and extract insights from data on PPC, Paid Social and Organic activity, fundamentally helping to inform digital strategy. Such data will need to be accurately relayed to the client which will be used to shape future recommendations.
As such, will spend a substantial amount of time analysing data and conveying such results internally.
- Track audience journey through Google Analytics, measuring viewability, click through rate and conversions
- Work closely with the data science team to conduct attribution analysis
- Pull and manipulate data from the relevant platform (i.e. Facebook Business Manager or Google Search) into the Tableau or Alteryx dashboard
- Visualise such insights and present to the Media team and CTO, making strategic proposals to improve performance
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful Performance Marketing Analyst will have:
- An undergraduate degree
- Commercial experience assessing the performance of Digital Media activity across paid search, paid social and organic media
- Confident communicating complex insights to stakeholders at multiple levels and across several non-technical functions
- Web analytics exposure such as Google or Adobe Analytics
- Data manipulation experience, pulling from the relevant advertising platform and generating reports into Google Data Studio, Tableau or PowerBi
- An understanding of attribution modelling is advantageous
- £45,000 - £50,000 plus + benefits
- Work with a fun tech start-up who are dramatically growing, so tons of room for progression
- Flexible working!
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Francesca Harris via the Apply link on this page.
N.B. This client does not offer sponsorship
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'