Performance Manager - Nights
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, which means that we try to get things right for them first time, every time. We're 24/7, we're multi-channel and we're truly global. All of this means that we strive to make our customer's journey with us something we're proud of. We're an energetic, friendly bunch and we thrive in our ever-changing business. Whether we're reviewing orders, making sure customers are protected when they shop with us or whether it's having a chat with a customer seeking that perfect outfit, we enjoy being a part of the ASOS journey and being a part of its success.?
Empowering 20-somethings to look, feel and be their best so they can achieve amazing things
There’s nothing that excites us more than finding talent, fuelling it, then letting it fly. Whether it’s developing the careers of our staff or investing in a new tech platform, we love knowing that we truly keep fashion moving forward.
Ultimately, we get excited by interesting individuals and we want to feed this individuality, empowering our people and customers to look, feel and be their best so they can achieve amazing things.
What you’ll be doing…
You’ll be a key part of the Operations Team, responsible for managing service, performance and ensuring the ASOS values are embedded across 24/7 operations. As an inspiring and motivational leader, you will coach and develop your direct reports to deliver outstanding 1:1 customer care, and support them to do the same with theirs.
The focus of the role is to ensure that customers receive a consistently high level of service across all channels. This is through effective performance management, taking ownership of driving improvements in the operation and leading by example- living and breathing the ASOS way.
Nailing the Basics
You’ll work collaboratively with your team leaders to maintain a complete view of your operation.
Like you, they’ll be clear on their development areas and aim to continuously improve. You’ll remain up to speed with any changes and, through great communication, equip your Team Leaders with the necessary information to continue the support and development of their team:
- Ensure Team Leaders are given the tools to support and coach their team to deliver a high level of service to our customers through quality of responses and time to resolution.
- Support and coach Team Leaders to performance manage staff effectively and achieve team KPI’s (quantitative and qualitative).
- Understand and use all available performance information, including productivity, quality, CSAT and adherence reports to monitor performance both historic and in real time; use this information to identify development opportunities and set actions to help improve the customer experience.
- Ensure the operation is kept up to date through regular communication and validate that the messages have landed as intended.
- Carry out all ER meetings in alignment with documented people processes. Support direct reports to do the same.
- Identify opportunities to support and improve performance through improvement or development plans.
- Follow your schedule to complete all meetings, including daily huddles, weekly 121s and team meetings.
- You work with key stakeholders; Real Time, Scheduling and our support teams to manage centre performance throughout the shift- ensuring workloads and resources are effectively managed to achieve consistent performance and deliver on service levels across all markets.
- Identify issues and trends impacting operations and work with the relevant stakeholders to resolve/escalate
Leading the ASOS Way
You’ll encourage a culture which is in line with our ASOS values. You’ll be creative, authentic, brave, and advocate this at all levels. As an approachable and inspirational leader you’ll be motivated and determined to act with integrity and do the right thing:
- Provide inspirational leadership and work collaboratively with your Team Leaders to maintain a complete view of your operation.
- Champion a culture that is in line with our ASOS values. Advocate creativity, authenticity and bravery at all levels.
You’ll understand the ASOS customer care strategy and how that fits into the wider ASOS strategy.
Through the actions that you take you’ll drive improvements for our customers, employees and ASOS beyond your immediate team. You’ll work strategically, streamline processes and promote innovative ideas:
- Understand and communicate the ASOS strategy. Recognise how the decisions you make contribute towards providing best in class customer service.
- Work strategically to streamline processes and promote innovative ideas
- Customer focus
- Excellent communication skills both 1:1 and in large groups
- Results orientated
- Problem solving and troubleshooting
- Self-managing and decision making
- Planning and organising
- Team player
We’d love to meet, someone with…
- Experience of managing Team Leaders in a customer contact centre environment.
- Demonstrable experience of managing multiple workflows to a set of targeted KPI’s
- Performance management experience (quantitative and qualitative)
- Demonstrable experience of managing HR issues effectively
- Used to working in a high volume, fast paced, ever changing environment
- Proven ability to multi-task a number of sometimes conflicting priorities
What’s in it for you…
- Generous salary, bonus and pension matching
- Great development programmes
- Amazing offices and great culture
- 25 days holiday plus one extra day for your birthday
- Subsidised canteen
- Huge staff discount and regular sample sales
- Life Insurance, medical care ect
- And tons more
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job