Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world's leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client is one of the largest banks in the world. It is a successful, multinational bank and financial services company which specialises in Investment solutions and Corporate and Institutional banking. On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Performance Management Officer for a 6 Month contract based in London.
Purpose of the Role:
Responsible for reporting of Actual and Budget for UK entities . Management accounting team is also responsible for producing analytical reports for business and functions heads.
Lead & Participate to:
- Monthly management reporting of financial results of UK CIB entities, including any related steps (reconciliations…)
- Ensuring correct accounting of the Premises and General Admin cost , accurate allocation to the occupying units , application of IFRS16 (leases)
- Ensure that the CIB Management Accounting rules are implemented and adhered
- Production or review of the monthly Expenses reports for all key Stakeholders
- Build and maintain a good working relationship with the heads of Functions and Business , provide value added service and support.
BUDGET AND FORECAST
- Participate in the Annual budget and forecast process, including allocation keys review, Head Office instructions implementation and coordination with the key stakeholders.
- Interaction and specific workshops implementation with the key stakeholders and providers, as needed.
- Preparation of presentation of the Budget to UK Management
- Training and supervision of Performance Management junior officers participating to the budget and forecast process
- Globally participate to the team reorganisation, the improvement of our local and central clients service by creativity, commitment and motivation
- Participate to or supervise specific projects.
- Participate to any other tasks deemed necessary by Management relevant to this job.
In order to be successful in this role you will have possess all or some of the below criteria:
Qualified Accountant ACCA/CIMA. Must be experienced in management accounting and understanding cost accounting
SAP and/or Hyperion user
Expert user in Excel macros, power-point
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our sourcing specialists now.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job