Performance Management Coach
Location: Field based in the South West
Salary: Competitive, DOE + Company car, Pension & Private Health Care
Contract: Full time, Permanent
DEKRA Automotive is a talented team of people that bring out the best in people and business. Part of an International Organisation we are a key service provider to a large number of well-known vehicle manufacturers in the UK. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Performance Management Coach who can engage with BMW & Mini Dealers and focus on inbound telephone enquiries and leads.
The main aim of the Performance Management Coach is to support a designated group of BMW & MINI Retailers, ensuring that all Retailers are engaged in gaining sustainable improvements in the ratio of digital customer enquiries converting to solid test drive appointments.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, produce and present your coaching intervention within the Retailer
- 1-2-1, group and individual coaching of Sales Executives and Management
- Implementation of Process Change Management
- Actively promote i-coach remote coaching to support the Retailers achievement
- Accurate reporting of activities for each Retailer visit and additional programme reporting
- Provide digital, video and telephone coaching as appropriate to Retailer staff
- Creation of effective action planning utilising SMART objectives using GROW to nurture the Retailer towards achievement of their goals
- Use of BMW Group technology to focus on areas of improvement
- To maintain excellent relationships with all the relevant Dealer Network personnel
We are looking for energetic self-starters who can demonstrate an effective coaching approach to influencing others. The ideal candidate will possess:
- Demonstrable experience in implementing change at individual & organisational levels
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Knowledge and experience of performance management, employee training and development
- Knowledge of the automotive industry (beneficial but not essential)
- Passion and enthusiasm about improving performance
- Knowledge of modern customer buying behaviours and trends
- A desire to stay abreast of social media trends, up and coming social networks and effective digital marketing processes
- Experience of working and leading within a targeted sales environment and sales funnel management
- A minimum level 3 coaching qualification from a recognised body
Thank you for taking the time to apply to DEKRA Automotive. Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to respond to every applicant.
Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please.
- Human Resources
- Learning and Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'