Performance Management Analyst
Donard Recruitment are delighted to have been retained by the UK’s leading BPO provider to recruit for a Performance Management Analyst for their Fort Dunlop office.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the largest and fastest growing providers of integrated professional support services in the UK.
The job holder will be based in Fort Dunlop Bimringham. You will be responsible for monitoring the end-to-end process and providing real time analysis of the contractual SLAs, making recommendations to the Operational Management Team to optimise resources to achieve performance targets. You will identify constraints and bottlenecks and make recommendations to improve processes.
- Monitoring and escalating outstanding tasks in the workflow process before they approach SLA / trigger levels
- Monitor call centre SLAs and escalate breaches or potential breaches
- Escalate impending SLA breaches (internal and external) to Senior Management
- Advise and address any task that is approaching its due date / time
- Proactively manage outstanding tasks
- Understand Work in Progress and drive improvements and efficiencies to ensure SLA’s are achieved
- Make recommendations to the Operational Teams to improve performance
- Produce and distribute appropriate MI through CRM, Excel etc
- Identify and understand trends in referral volumes and operational performance
- Provide analysis and recommendations of where the Operation is, with regard to contractual KPI and Service Level obligations
- Identify potential issues and take a proactive approach to resolve
- Strive to improve
- A Level Qualifications or Above
- Knowledge of telephony/CRM systems
- Proven experience of working collaboratively across different teams.
- Ability to present bad news, proactively and influence decision making.
- Can organise and prioritise tasks effectively
- Able to think laterally to consider options which will optimise the requirements of the business
- Experience of Management information and reporting tools - forecasting and scheduling
- Ability to work in a pressurised, changing environment
- 2 years management experience in a contact centre or
- Account Management experience
- £23-24K PA Depending on experience
- Call Centre
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"