Excellent opportunity for a Performance Lead specialising in the Rail sector to join a global design and consultancy firm on an initial 6 Month contract in London. Our client provides a range of multi-disciplinary rail services to a variety of transportation projects throughout the UK and globally. They have specialist experience with highly complex projects which has led to a catalogue of notable clients and an increasing workload.
The selected candidate will join a Design and Build team and be responsible for creating a model that can be used by Routes/TOCs/FOCs to aid their understanding of the capacity benefits that the application of technologies can deliver. Key duties will include:
- Production of a Modelling Plan in alignment with the System Management Plan.
- Contribute to HazID sessions.
- Resolution of performance-related integration issues.
- Coordination of work activities across various projects.
- Supporting with reporting, progress and financial tasks.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Working knowledge of recognised modelling standards and codes of practise such as NR and TOC.
- Significant experience of large rail projects especially on systems, signalling or traffic management.
- Relevant experience of modelling in multi-disciplinary projects.
- Member of an appropriate professional institution.
- Skilled in technical writing
- A good understanding of progressive assurance.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Emily Parvin on or email Emily.Parvin @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13761. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.