Performance Insight Analyst
Competitive Salary + Great Benefits
Lead the provision of monthly balance scorecards of KPIs in area of accountability alongside deep dive analysis. Use this data across the business to help highlight areas where improvements can be made.
Own the provision of KPIs within area of accountability; covering one of sales and service effectiveness, NPS and service performance across the E2E customer journey.
Develop balance scorecards on areas of accountability through to the production of monthly KPI packs.
Partner with analysts across the business and look for opportunities and standardise reporting where possible.
Use the regular reporting to identify areas requiring further analysis, conduct and deliver this insight using the most suitable analytic technique.
Work internally or with selected external partners on the development of new metrics on areas of accountability.
Find new data sources and link existing data from across the business to help develop our understanding of areas in scope.
Through curiosity, uncover and answer the questions that people aren't asking using data mining techniques.
Essential skills and experience
- Degree calibre in relevant subject with 2 years plus marketing analytics experience preferably in a B2B environment
- Highly numerate with a strong analytical background
- Experience in building balanced scorecard and regular KPI reporting
- Strong technical skills with experience of software such as Excel, SQL, SPSS, Business Objects, Qlikview
- Strong data visualisation and dashboarding skills
- Ability to distil complex analytics into simple themes that are appropriate for non-technical stakeholders
- Good, confident communicator with experience of delivering findings and conclusions to senior management.
- Strong team player with the ability to work flexibly
- Ability to working to deadlines
RS Components is a trading brand of Electrocomponents plc, the global distributor for engineers. With operations in 32 countries, we offer more than 500,000 products through the internet, catalogues and at trade counters to over one million customers, shipping around 44,000 parcels a day. Electrocomponents is listed on the London Stock Exchange FTSE 250 and in the last financial year had revenues of £2bn.
How to Apply
Please apply online and upload your CV in English and follow any instructions online. If you experience any difficulties or require further details, please contact the Recruitment Team on +44 (0) .