Cathedral Appointments are currently recruiting for a Performance Engineer for one of our well established, market leading clients, located at the Tiverton, Devon offices. The client needs an experienced professional who has the potential and desire to implement and improve manufacturing and business processes
- To ensure commercial product uniformity
- Identify and facilitate continuous improvement opportunities
- Support and liaise with various department within the Company
- Support the Quality Management Systems
- Dealing with internal and external customers
- Liaising with suppliers on incoming materials
Required Skills and Experience:
- Good Knowledge of Quality Tools (including SPC, Customer 8D Reporting, Problem Solving and Root Cause Analysis techniques)
- Good working knowledge of ISO9001 quality standards to also include PPAP requirements
- Training in Six-Sigma techniques would be an advantage
- Proven knowledge in delivering improvement activities in operations and/or commercial functions
- Computer Literate and good report writing skills
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Qualified to HNC or Degree level in a relevant manufacturing subject.
This is a full-time role 37.5 with a competitive salary and benefits package, offering great progression opportunities that will motivate you to progress your career.
For further details on this position and more information on how to apply please send an up to date CV or contact Dan at Cathedral Appointments.
Cathedral Appointments are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job