Are you looking for a senior performance role which allows you to lead a team of paid media specialists whilst developing client strategy?
This Performance Director role sits within a large independent agency who truly value the relationships they build with clients and staff. The role will mainly focus on Paid Search alongside other paid media channels and will give you the opportunity to manage and develop a team of paid media professionals. In return this agency offers some great benefits including breakfast and after work beers every Friday.
- Leading your team and ensuring activity is aligned with client strategy and commercial objectives, whilst identifying training needs and ultimately developing Senior Analysts into Managers
- Overseeing paid media strategy for client accounts across a variety of channels, including Paid Search, Paid Social, display and video, ensuring the correct strategic decisions are made and implemented for the client
- Attending new business pitches and delivering the paid media component, identifying opportunities with existing clients and technology partners
- Your paid media experience will be complemented by your passion for digital and your ability to work in a busy environment
- Proven experience of managing a team will enable you to confidently lead your team, ensuring they are meeting KPIs and key deliverables, whilst developing them to their full potential
- Your previous hands on experience working in a similar role either in an agency or client side will allow you to flourish in this fast-paced environment
If you want the opportunity to lead and develop a team of paid media professionals, overseeing client strategy and ensuring all commercial objectives are met, then hit the apply button now!
Digital Performance at Aspire
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job