Performance Director - £100k
An exciting opportunity has arisn to for a Performance Director to work for a market leading online doctors.
Tasks will involve:
• Fostering a deep understanding of the company to develop the acquisition strategy, create
great healthcare experiences for our customers, and meet our ambitious growth objectives
• Analysing and optimiseing the existing performance marketing channels, using a hypothesis led
approach to to testing, learning and iterating
• Researching and integrating market, customer and product insight to discover and develop new
• Building high performing specialist teams, for example in PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Display
• Coaching those teams to success - working in conditions of high uncertainty to set a clear
mission for each team, and inspire them to do great work
• Have a track record of leading a team
• Set, track and report on KPI’s to allow you to deliver against your growth targets
• Being highly data driven - takeing advantage of the full customer journey integrated data sets to
truly understand the customer’s path to first purchase
• As a result in a short space of time you can expect your, and your team’s, work to make a difference to millions of patients across the world.
As they are a fast growing startup with big plans to extend and adapt their platform, accountabilities may
change over time. Changes will be made after consultation with the job holder.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"