Our Client has a growing facilities management business, that has seen them supple effective management skills, derived from years of delivering highly complex construction projects. They can support the build of new premises, aswell as optimising the existing properties or handle the everyday buillding maintenance service.
Operating in over 30 countries, their client base includes leading global brands and they have excelled in securing repeat business, securing long-term relationships with their clients.
- To provide support and advice to account operational teams in all areas of Permormance Management, Compliance and Quality related measures.
- Manage the flow of information for all KPI’s and SLA (internally and from suppliers)within the account to maximise performance reporting and ensure the client reports are effective
- Analyse the Service Partner performance and work with the Regional Managers to ensure there is a culture of continuous improvement with the account
- Support the account operational teams in a proactive manner to ensure all Environmantal and compliance matters are dealt with in accordance with local legislation
- Responsible for the development and provision of regulatory advice, guidance and support to the contract, ensuring compliance with local legislation at all times
- Participate in the development of new standards (inline with corporate standards) and ensure ongoing compliance
- Assist with account QHSE compliance registers in the country of operation.
- Performance Management
- Positive Team Player