Performance Coach / Training Manager
A bi-lingual candidate must be fluent in English/Italian or English/German.
Location: Chiswick, London, W4 5QB
Salary: £27,000 + Excellent Benefits.
Operation Days/Hours: Monday - Friday/37.5 hours per week (flexibility essential to meet the needs of the business)
Be part of something special.
When you join us, you’ll become part of a well-established company that looks after its employees just as well as its clients and customers.
As a Performance Coach you'll handle the learning and professional development of the Care line team. It will be your job to equip staff with the knowledge, practical skills and motivation to carry out their work activities effectively, whilst proactively updating a knowledge base tool.
Increasingly, you'll be required to be strategic and proactive rather than reactive, assessing the skills and knowledge within the Care line team and determining what training is needed to grow and retain these skills. You'll either deliver the training yourself or arrange for a third-party trainer to do it.
• Develop effective training and induction programs for new staff across all countries served by the pan-European care line, including the creation of an update of a training system within Salesforce
• Identify training and development needs within the existing care line team through performance analysis, coaching and regular consultation with the Team Manager/Operations Manager and the Client’s Foods departments
• Work in a team to produce training packages that are satisfactory to all relevant parties in both HGS and the client such as Line Managers, Marketing Managers, Quality, Sales and any other 3rd parties
• Pro-actively build positive working relationships with key stakeholders within the client organisation?
• Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires, side by side and remote observations and discussions with managers.? Feedback the findings of your coaching sessions to the team in order to improve individual and team performance.?
• Devise individual learning plans and review on a regular basis?
• Produce training materials for in-house courses??
• Create and/or deliver a range of e-learning packages?
• Manage the delivery of the training and development program for the care line?
• Ensure that statutory training requirements are met and documented?
• Evaluate the effectiveness of the training and development program?
• Amend and revise the program as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment?
• Keep up to date with developments by reading relevant material, going to meetings and attending relevant courses?
• Research new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and apply this to the training you deliver
• Work closely with peers within HGS to share best practice and continued personal development?
• Understanding CSAT feedback and re-contacting individual customers to discuss their comments if necessary and appropriate.? Tracking trends and using this to shape training and coaching where improvements can be made by HGS.
HGS is a leader in providing cutting edge customer experience and helping our clients to become more competitive. HGS expertise spans the telecommunications and media, healthcare, insurance, banking, consumer electronics and technology. HGS operates on a global presence with 40,000 employees in 66 worldwide locations.
We’re committed to helping you develop a long and rewarding career with us. To ensure you have all the skills you need to succeed, we’ll provide you with excellent training and plenty of support throughout your time at HGS.
At HGS, we’re creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our clients, customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
- Staff Training
- Support Staff
- Learning Management
- Train Employees
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'