Exciting opportunity to join a leading learning and development provider delivering Apprenticeships across some of the most notable and prestigious schemes in the Greater London region
Parkhouse Bell are delighted to be supporting our client, a leading national training provider to appoint for a Perfomance Coach Apprenticeship Assessor to work across the Greater London region.
This role is being offered on a full-time, permanent basis, where you will be remote based, supporting learners in the workplace and remotely across the wider region.
The primary purpose of this role is to play a lead role in supporting and guiding learners, completing a range of Apprenticeships, up to level 4/5 through every stage of the learning journey
Other responsibilities will include:
- Assess learner's needs, resulting in the formation of individual learning plans (ILPs)
- Deliver high quality and innovative learning and development workshops to learners on an individual and small group basis
- With colleagues, design and plan practical and creative training sessions
- Provide specialist support to learners to develop their Functional Skills in Mathematics, English, and IT
- Support, mentor and coach learners to encourage timely completion of goals
- Deliver support and learning through a combination of methods, including face to face visits, email, Skype and webinars
- Input learner progress onto an e-portfolio system
The ideal candidate will already be an experienced (and qualified) Assessor, Tutor or Coach within Apprenticeships. You will be familiar with one or more of the ILM or CMI Apprenticeship pathways on offer and possess the required prior vocational competency to support your knowledge and experience to deliver. In addition, you will be familiar with supporting learners regionally and using an e-portfolio system.
In return you will be offered:
- a starting salary £32,000pa (depending on skills and experience)
- excellent annual leave package
- pension scheme
- plus additional benefits
- Training Coaching
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'